"We are rich only through what we give, and poor only through what we refuse."

Anne-Sophie Swetchine

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

In the Quietest Moments

When life really slows down and in times of perfect stillness, I can put my hand on my heart and feel the pulse of pure gratitude - beating, constantly and continuously.

Gratitude, thankfulness, gratefulness, or appreciation is a feeling, from the heart or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive.

Sometimes when life is stressful and we are in reactive or survival mode- it is difficult to be grateful for what we have in our life. We take for granted those that mean the most to us and forget to give thanks. I am ever so grateful for everything that I have in my life.

My family, my friends and those that I am fortunate enough to come across in day to day interactions. For all of this I am truly grateful and blessed.

I had the pleasure to see a group of friends during this Thanksgiving weekend whom I would place in a unique and special class of friends/friendships.





No comments:

Post a Comment