"We are rich only through what we give, and poor only through what we refuse."

Anne-Sophie Swetchine

Friday, December 31, 2010

MMX

Last day of 2010! Wow....where did it go? Last year I was in Bankok and spent NY eve celebrating on khaosan road. It's been a FANTASTIC year with so much change whirling about!

Having lunch with my ole' design friends I realized that I too need to get 'creative' and start 'making' things again! So this is the start of that mission. I named my blog 'luminosity' because I am forever inspired everyday by friends, family and personal experiences from journeys abroad.

lu·mi·nos·i·ty (lü-mə-ˈnä-sə-tē\)

1. luminance
2. the quality of being intellectually brilliant, enlightened, inspired, etc. : The luminosity of his poetry is unequaled.
3. something luminous.
4. Astronomy the brightness of a star in comparison with that of the sun: the luminosity of Sirius expressed as 23 indicates an intrinsic brightness 23 times as great as that of the sun.
5. Also called luminosity factor. Optics . the brightness of a light source of a certain wavelength as it appears to the eye, measured as the ratio of luminous flux to radiant flux at that wavelength.
It's been a GREAT year! I'm looking forward to tomorrow and 2011!
Cheers, 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment