"We are rich only through what we give, and poor only through what we refuse."

Anne-Sophie Swetchine

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome MMXI

New Year, New Shoes!
My friend S bought these really HOT SEXY shoes! I think they came equipped with an oxygen tank and balancing poles. We were all trying them on and had a blast! Especially when the boys tried them on <heh x3>. I've had my eyes on these super cool over the knee boots that you would probably wear fencing or maybe lounging around in a castle. Unfortunately, the price wasn't that cool...so I'll get a pair when I live in that castle.




Last Supper NYE 2010!
This was part of the NY feast with friends! From the top: Spinach salad with black and blueberries, vegetarian lasagna, chips with cranberry/cilantro salsa YUMMY! A Christmas kale salad with red peppers, pomegranates, avocado, feta cheese, and slivered purple cabbage. Savory candied bacon in a cream puff! My friend L always loved the sweet and salty combo, this candied bacon is a perfect match! It reminds me of the 'horn of plenty'...delicious! Deep fried tofu in a sweet thai chilli sauce.


New Year New Beginnings!
I have never made any new year resolutions before and I don't think I'll start now. However, but I have been known to have reflective moments now and then...So, I will aim to be more creative and start 'new projects.' I will also master the art of parkour! Yes, Parkour and freerunning....it's so cool to watch....and I can jump a bit and land a fall....



Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment