"We are rich only through what we give, and poor only through what we refuse."

Anne-Sophie Swetchine

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In Paris at Midnight

Twilight Zone
I find the concept of time travel fascinating, to be able to venture into the future, back into the past. Movies have milked this theme at least a dozen times, even television has with the series the "Time Tunnel".

I'm not always sure of Woody Allen films but his lastest offering is worth a look, if you're passionate, love art and the city of Paris. I found the characters fascinating and the dialog was smart and witty. People sometimes have an illusion that a life different from theirs would be much better.

We all dream of another place, another life. As of late, I've also had some of those dreams as well...more of an escape from my work world. Sometimes I think our worst enemies are ourselves, we talk ourselves into and out of most things.

Sometimes I think life sends us in different directions only to see how we will react or handle a situation.


Hang on....we're changing directions again!


 Here's the song from the movie..."Bistro Fada."






No comments:

Post a Comment