"We are rich only through what we give, and poor only through what we refuse."

Anne-Sophie Swetchine

Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's a Good Life

As we are closing in on another year I'm reflecting on what kind of year it's been. What are some great learnings this year? What made an impression on me? What will I change from this year forward?

It's a meter of measure once a year...but everyday is a great adventure! It feels...almost complete. There is always one more thing...one more adventure one more project to pursue - one more day.


Lessons Learned
http://thinksimplenow.com/motivation/12-powerful-life-lessons/


Sometimes people focus on all the bad, all the horrible things that are happening in the world, the crisis, trauma and pain. Some people will complain about anything and everything.

Don't get me wrong we all get dismayed at times, the world dishes out some terrible things some days.

My memories are about the things that make me laugh and smile. The wonderful people that are in my life. Through it all life is good...





No comments:

Post a Comment